- July 13, 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.
- April 07, 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- March 04, 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- February 21, 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- February 05, 2020Vulnerable video surveillance storage systems are exploited by the two Mirai variants, SORA and UNSTABLE.
- December 16, 2019What is the current state of SCADA vulnerabilities? Staying informed is essential in the fight against exploits and cyberattacks with real-world consequences.
- November 06, 2019Details on the proof-of-concept (PoC) exploit for two unpatched, critical remote code execution (RCE) vulnerabilities in the network configuration management utility rConfig have been recently disclosed.
- November 04, 2019Patch now: Two Chrome zero-days were reported, one of them actively exploited in a campaign. Meanwhile, BlueKeep was initially reported seen in the wild to install a malicious Monero miner.
- October 28, 2019Administrators of NGINX web servers running PHP-FPM are advised to patch a vulnerability (CVE-2019-11043) that can let threat actors execute remote code on vulnerable, NGINX-enabled web servers. Here’s what you need to know.