- May 03, 2016An info-stealing Android malware has been found spreading under the guise of a Google Chrome update.
- April 21, 2016Google has released its second annual Android security report. Here are the highlights.
- March 29, 2016InstaAgent scam app resurfaces in official app download stores with a different name, becoming popular like its predecessor.
- March 18, 2016Israeli researchers released a paper that details how a Stagefright vulnerability can be reliably exploited to hijack Android devices—including those with ASLR
- October 08, 2015Earlier this year, an Android vulnerability called Stagefright was discovered that can be exploited through MMS messages. A successor been discovered that uses the web browser to infect devices.
- August 26, 2015Major software and OS vulnerabilities and the prevalence of adware and potentially unwanted apps make up the most notable stories of the mobile threat landscape over the first half of 2015.
- August 13, 2015From the fallout from the Hacking Team leak to the increased risks of using OS x, iOS, Android, and Flash Player, here's a look at how vulnerabilities shaped the threat landscape so far this year—and what to expect for the second half of 2015.
- August 01, 2015Android Pay was introduced as a mobile payment platform that offers easy payments and convenient transactions to more users. How does it work and is it safe for its users?
- June 10, 2015How can you secure your Android device? Here are simple security tweaks you can do right now to make sure that your device—and the data in it—is protected: