Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 08 марта 20162015 laid the groundwork for what we can now consider the new status quo in cybersecurity. Will current security strategies hold against this existing paradigm or will organizations need to consider a change?
- 03 марта 2016A new HTTPS vulnerability, dubbed DROWN, has been discovered, reportedly affecting approximately 33% of all HTTPS-using domains that include websites, mail servers and TLS-dependent services.
- 26 февраля 2016Security researchers discovered that the Nissan’s car mobile app can be used to remotely hack any Nissan Leaf car’s features from halfway around the world.
- 04 февраля 2016Another smart toy vulnerability? Boston-based researchers found a flaw in a Fisher-Price smart toy that exposes sensitive user data, including a child’s name, birthdate, and gender.
- 02 февраля 2016A San Diego-based researcher discovered a flaw in a smart car’s operating system that allows it to be carjacked by playing a spiked .WMA track on its CD player.
- 29 января 2016Oracle’s much-abused Java browser plugin is finally en route to its final resting place. According to Oracle, the plugin will be deprecated in the next release of Java version 9—which is currently available in an early beta stage.
- 25 января 2016The cost of using an outdated version of Wordpress? The Brazilian government website Prefeitura Municipal de Esperança was reportedly compromised for the third time in two months.
- 21 января 2016A previously undiscovered flaw in the Linux kernel that affects “tens of millions” of Linux PCs and servers has been found.
- 12 января 2016Microsoft’s January 12-deadline for Internet Explorer support has arrived, coming with an advisory recommending that users migrate from earlier versions of the web browser (IE 8, 9, and 10) to IE 11 or their new browser, Microsoft Edge.