Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 15 de февраля de 2017An in-depth analysis of Shodan data reveals how some of the biggest US cities fare in terms of exposed cyber assets, what this means in terms of security, and how home users and organizations can protect their data.
- 06 de февраля de 2017A newly-disclosed Windows SMB zero-day vulnerability, could remotely cause a denial of service (DoS) on a vulnerable system.
- 31 de января de 2017What makes routers susceptible to attacks? Users normally overlook the important fact that their routers serve as entryways to all connected devices.
- 20 de декабря de 2016A major vulnerability was discovered in several popular Netgear routers that could leave thousands of home networking devices exposed to arbitrary command injection.
- 18 de декабря de 2016The most notable cybersecurity incidents of the past year, from the biggest data breaches and most expensive attacks to the most persistent attackers and impactful malware.
- 12 de октября de 2016Ransomware has already raked in around US$209 million from enterprises alone in the first quarter of 2016. Unfortunately, it's just one of the many possible threat types that exploit kits can deliver to vulnerable systems.
- 23 de августа de 2016Ransomware and BEC scams lead the wave of threats that are turning 2016 into the Year of Online Extortion. Learn how these have changed the landscape and how organizations can protect themselves in our midyear security roundup.
- 11 de августа de 2016Google's Chrome 53 will effectively begin to block Flash in September. How will this move affect the Web?
- 10 de августа de 2016Security researchers have been exposing smart car vulnerabilities for years, showing how susceptible they are to hackers. The automotive industry has since implemented robust cybersecurity practices while governments take steps to enact new legislation.