News & Updates
Earth Baku Returns: Uncovering the Upgraded Toolset Behind the APT Group’s New Cyberespionage CampaignAugust 24, 2021Our research provides a detailed analysis of the new tools and techniques used by Earth Baku in its cyberespionage campaign against organizations in the Indo-Pacific region.
- August 23, 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- July 29, 2021Using an island resort analogy, we detail sample scenarios and potential risks of telecommunications IT for organizations and telecommunications companies, along with our recommendations.
- July 21, 2021As the IoT continues to influence more environments and settings, we review what IoT security is and why it remains essential today.
- July 20, 2021Our research sheds light on the tools and techniques used by TeamTNT and the potential impact of the group’s sundry malicious activities.
- July 13, 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.
- June 30, 2021ICS endpoint security has become more important as the interconnection between IT and OT continues to grow. Our research shares the status of global industrial systems in terms of security against both known and new threats that hound ICS endpoints.
- June 15, 2021Ransomware-stricken organizations grapple with multilevel extortion schemes that are advancing at an alarming rate. What exactly happens in these campaigns? We scrutinize three active ransomware families associated with these schemes to find out.
- June 08, 2021Modern ransomware like Nefilim present new challenges and security concerns for enterprises across the world. How do these new families differ from traditional ransomware? And what can organizations do to mitigate risks?