News & Updates
- January 20, 2022We analyze some existing and developing threats that target NAS devices of users and businesses.
- January 18, 2022More organizations are applying a DevOps thought-process and methodology to optimize software development. One of the main tools used in this process is a continuous integration (CI) tool, which automates the integration of code changes from multiple developers working on the same project.
- January 14, 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- December 20, 2021Now that the reign of REvil has come to an end, it's time to regroup and strategize. What can organizations learn from REvil’s tactics? We review the rise, downfall, and future of its operations using insights into the group's arsenal and inner inner workings.
- December 16, 2021This article explores the major cloud-related security threats to the IoT and discusses recommendations to help address them Some pointers on how you can improve the security of your IoT-cloud infrastructure also follows.
- December 07, 2021In 2022, decision-makers will have to contend with threats old and new bearing down on the increasingly interconnected and perimeterless environments that define the postpandemic workplace.
- December 02, 2021What would shopping and retail be like in the future? We considered today's technologies to predict what’s in store for retail in 2030 and what that means for security.
- December 01, 2021Assumed to be the successor of the Ryuk ransomware, Conti is currently one of the most notorious active ransomware families used in high-profile attacks. Know all about this ransomware family and protect your company against this threat.
- November 30, 2021We examine an emerging business model that involves access brokers selling direct access to organizations and stolen credentials to other malicious actors.