Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 25 de mayo de 2020We have seen events that point to the resurgence of Qakbot, a multi-component, information-stealing threat first discovered in 2007.
- 19 de mayo de 2020A phishing site was found using a spoofed Netflix page to harvest account information, credit card credentials, and other PII.
- 05 de mayo de 2020A spam campaign using emails that have Excel file (.xls) attachments has been seen circulating and targeting users in Italy.
- 04 de mayo de 2020Cybercriminals are using credential phishing sites to trick users into entering their credentials into fake login pages of email and collaboration platforms and videoconferencing apps.
- 30 de abril de 2020Many attackers are switching from file-based malware to memory-based attacks to improve their stealth. “Fileless,” “zero-footprint,” or “living off the land” threats use legitimate applications to carry out malicious activities.
- 28 de abril de 2020We recently acquired a spam sample that propagates the Loki infostealer through LZH compressed archive files.
- 27 de abril de 2020A campaign propagates a new malware named ‘BazarBackdoor’, a fileless backdoor reportedly created by the same threat actors behind TrickBot.
- 22 de abril de 2020Is your work-from-home set up secure? Here are a few signs to know if your devices have been hacked or infected with malware.
- 22 de abril de 2020A variant of Loki info stealer that we detected through our honeypot is propagated as Windows CAB file email attachments. It uses process hollowing to evade detection.