Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 05 de octubre de 2021Ransomware as a service (RaaS) equips prospective attackers, even those who possess minimal technical skills and knowledge, with the ammunition they need to launch attacks. This in turn helps ransomware spread quickly to more targets. What exactly is RaaS, and which ransomware families and techniques are associated with it?
- 29 de septiembre de 2021Our infographic provides a quick and comprehensive overview of Zloader, which has been involved in numerous campaigns over the past few years.
- 24 de agosto de 2021Our research provides a detailed analysis of the new tools and techniques used by Earth Baku in its cyberespionage campaign against organizations in the Indo-Pacific region.
- 23 de agosto de 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- 20 de julio de 2021Our research sheds light on the tools and techniques used by TeamTNT and the potential impact of the group’s sundry malicious activities.
- 15 de junio de 2021Ransomware-stricken organizations grapple with multilevel extortion schemes that are advancing at an alarming rate. What exactly happens in these campaigns? We scrutinize three active ransomware families associated with these schemes to find out.
- 08 de junio de 2021Modern ransomware like Nefilim present new challenges and security concerns for enterprises across the world. How do these new families differ from traditional ransomware? And what can organizations do to mitigate risks?
- 27 de abril de 2021These tools were intended for use in security research and other authorized purposes. However, cybercriminals have found a way to exploit them for ransomware campaigns. What are some of these tools and how exactly are they weaponized?
- 05 de abril de 2021Many employees have set up makeshift work spaces in their homes. This could leave them more susceptible to ransomware attacks that take advantage of vulnerabilities in unsecured spaces.