Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 12 décembre 2023VicOne’s annual cyberthreat landscape report gives an idea of the coming reality of cyberthreats to modern cars. A chief concern is the vulnerabilities that could spell new risks to the connected vehicle ecosystem.
- 15 novembre 2023We examine the automotive data ecosystem and take a closer look at privacy and security concerns arising from how data is generated, consumed, and transmitted by connected vehicles.
- 13 novembre 2023In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, the risk of personal and professional data being stolen by nefarious actors looms larger than ever. This report lays bare the stark reality of this threat, with a specific focus on the unequal risks associated with data theft and its subsequent misuse.
- 24 août 2023In our previous entry, we examined how credentials were being stored and logged in cleartext on compute instances (CIs) created in Azure Machine Learning (AML) service and the risks posed by the same. This article examines an information disclosure bug we found in one of the cloud agents used in the AML service and sheds light on the importance of threat modeling the agents’ features to uncover silent and hidden attack surfaces.
- 23 août 2023We summarize the cybercriminal trends surrounding the Linux threat landscape last year, and what security teams and organizations can do to mitigate the risks and defend against attacks.
- 17 août 2023We probed the Azure Machine Learning (AML) service to identify security flaws and vulnerabilities and shed light on the unseen aspects of silent threats in managed services like AML.
- 15 août 2023This report discusses the state of generative artificial intelligence (AI) in the cybercriminal underground: how cybercriminals are using ChatGPT, how they're adding ChatGPT features to their criminal products, and how they’re trying to remove censorship to ask ChatGPT anything.
- 04 août 2023This report discusses how malicious actors will be able to deploy harpoon whaling attacks, which are highly targeted whaling attacks on specific groups of powerful and high-ranking individuals, by abusing AI tools.
- 28 juin 2023This article gives an overview of the elements of virtual kidnapping and how malicious actors use social engineering tactics and abuse AI voice cloning tools and ChatGPT to launch these attacks.