Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 30 juillet 2020We found online dating website scam campaigns primarily targeting Japanese customers for their personal and financial information.
- 21 juillet 2020Underground platforms are part of a mature ecosystem for trading cybercrime goods and services. How does a capable hosting infrastructure allow illicit activities to thrive?
- 09 juillet 2020A Russian group dubbed as Cosmic Lynx initiated more than 200 BEC campaigns targeting hundreds of multinational companies.
- 08 juillet 2020In this report, we discussed new ransomware family Avaddon, updates on techniques of other ransomware, and our latest figures.
- 03 juillet 2020Browser extensions and malicious domains were used in a campaign that aims to track user activity and data.
- 06 juin 2020Through investigation of recent cases, we have amassed more information on how Nefilim ransomware operates. Some notable updates are the use of other tools and the description of events that occur within the attack phases.
- 05 juin 2020PowerShell's ubiquity has made it one of the most common tools cybercriminals abuse to perpetrate attacks and deliver fileless malware to systems. Here's how to track and defend against them.
- 03 juin 2020We have come across a PowerShell script (mailer script) that distributes the Lemon Duck cryptominer through a new propagation method: Covid-19-themed emails with weaponized attachments.
- 26 mai 2020An Investigation into the Current Condition of Underground Markets and Cybercriminal Forums