Spam: Spam is unwanted and unsolicited bulk email. Over 95% of all email today is spam. Ознакомиться со статьей
- 21 июня 2022In this report, we highlight the notable email threats of 2021, including over 33.6 million high-risk email threats (representing a 101% increase from 2020’s numbers) that we’ve detected using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security platform.
- 23 февраля 2021The upheavals of 2020 challenged the limits of organizations and users, and provided openings for malicious actors. A robust cybersecurity posture can help equip enterprises and individuals amid a continuously changing threat landscape.
- 26 августа 2020Our 2020 Midyear Security Roundup delves into the pertinent challenges faced amid a pandemic, including Covid-19-related threats and targeted ransomware attacks. Read more as we share how to secure systems in this increasingly precarious landscape.
- 21 апреля 2020A spam campaign that spreads the Ursnif spyware has attachments named after an Australian insurance provider.
- 19 декабря 2019We have recently spotted a Negasteal/Agent Tesla variant (detected by Trend Micro as Worm.Win32.NEGASTEAL.B) that uses a new delivery vector: removable drives.
- 18 сентября 2019The threat actors operating the Emotet malware broke its nearly four-month hiatus by launching a spate of malicious spam emails targeting German-, Italian-, Polish-, and English-speaking users.
- 28 июня 2019A malicious spam campaign conducted in April used ISO image files to deliver the notorious LokiBot and NanoCore trojans.
- 30 мая 2019HawkEye Reborn v8.0 and v9.0, the latest iterations of the old but notorious keylogging malware, were spotted in spam campaigns targeting business users.
- 24 апреля 2019Trend Micro researchers uncovered a sextortion scheme targeting Italian-speaking users. The scheme is notable in that the hackers are now also using Bitcoin Cash as one of their preferred cryptocurrencies.