Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- December 06, 2017A collection of vulnerabilities dubbed Mailsploit has put numerous users of popular mail clients at risk. The vulnerabilities allow attackers to spoof practically any email undetected.
- November 29, 2017Apple released a quick workaround for a bug that allows malicious actors to bypass the security of the macOS High Sierra 10.13 operating system and take full control of the computer.
- November 28, 2017Western European, UK, French, German, and US cities exposed. Are your connected devices searchable on the internet? Find out what you are risking.
- November 23, 2017Just in time for Black Friday: AliExpress was found to have a vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to display a fake coupon designed to phish sensitive information from shoppers.
- November 21, 2017Intel has released a security advisory on November 20 after discovering vulnerabilities in its remote administrative feature called the Management Engine (ME), along with the Server Platform Services (SPS) and the Trusted Execution Engine (TXE).
- November 02, 2017Oracle released an emergency fix for a highly critical vulnerability found in its widely-used enterprise identity management system that allows an attacker to access enterprise software remotely without authentication.
- October 27, 2017Vulnerabilities found in maritime communications systems could potentially allow attackers to access sensitive data and systems.
- October 24, 2017Intelligent Transportation Systems are slowly being adopted all over the world. Securing the future of transportation from cyberattacks should be a top priority.
- October 17, 2017Adobe has released an emergency security update addressing a zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2017-11292) that researchers found actively exploited by a group of threat actors known as BlackOasis.