News & Updates
- July 29, 2021Using an island resort analogy, we detail sample scenarios and potential risks of telecommunications IT for organizations and telecommunications companies, along with our recommendations.
- July 21, 2021As the IoT continues to influence more environments and settings, we review what IoT security is and why it remains essential today.
- July 20, 2021Our research sheds light on the tools and techniques used by TeamTNT and the potential impact of the group’s sundry malicious activities.
- July 13, 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.
- June 30, 2021ICS endpoint security has become more important as the interconnection between IT and OT continues to grow. Our research shares the status of global industrial systems in terms of security against both known and new threats that hound ICS endpoints.
- June 15, 2021Ransomware-stricken organizations grapple with multilevel extortion schemes that are advancing at an alarming rate. What exactly happens in these campaigns? We scrutinize three active ransomware families associated with these schemes to find out.
- June 08, 2021Modern ransomware like Nefilim present new challenges and security concerns for enterprises across the world. How do these new families differ from traditional ransomware? And what can organizations do to mitigate risks?
- May 27, 2021The 4G/5G campus network demonstrates the growing role of telecom technologies in different industries. Organizations and IT/OT experts need to keep up with these changes and consider their security implications.
- April 27, 2021These tools were intended for use in security research and other authorized purposes. However, cybercriminals have found a way to exploit them for ransomware campaigns. What are some of these tools and how exactly are they weaponized?