Zero-Day Exploit: A zero-day exploits is a vulnerability in a system or device that has been disclosed but is not yet patched. An exploit that attacks a zero-day vulnerability is called a zero-day exploit. Ознакомиться со статьей
- 02 de октября de 2019A zero-day attack exploits an unpatched vulnerability. Until a patch becomes available, it is often a race between threat actors trying to exploit the flaw and vendors or developers rolling out a patch to fix it.
- 11 de декабря de 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- 06 de февраля de 2017A newly-disclosed Windows SMB zero-day vulnerability, could remotely cause a denial of service (DoS) on a vulnerable system.
- 06 de апреля de 2016Adobe is expected to release a security update on April 7 to fix a critical vulnerability that is actively exploited in the wild.
- 13 de августа de 2015From the fallout from the Hacking Team leak to the increased risks of using OS x, iOS, Android, and Flash Player, here's a look at how vulnerabilities shaped the threat landscape so far this year—and what to expect for the second half of 2015.
- 21 de июля de 2015A lot has happened since the surveillance software company Hacking Team got hacked last week. Here's a quick rundown of updates on the zero-day vulnerabilities that was found following the HT data dump.
- 08 de июля de 2015A surveillance software company gets breached, exposing files that include an exploit for a zero-day. Several exploit kits have been updated to include the exploit that affects all versions of Adobe Flash player.
- 16 de марта de 2015We noticed a problematic pattern developing: the increasing use of exploit kits in malvertising. Zero-day exploits are now deployed in malicious ads, instead of first being used in targeted attacks against enterprises and other organizations.
- 02 de февраля de 2015Trend Micro researchers found that the recently discovered Adobe Flash player zero-day vulnerability is being abused by malware advertisements used by a top video-sharing site, among other sites. Update: Adobe has released an update that addresses this vulnera