- 30 июня 2021ICS endpoint security has become more important as the interconnection between IT and OT continues to grow. Our research shares the status of global industrial systems in terms of security against both known and new threats that hound ICS endpoints.
- 27 мая 2021The 4G/5G campus network demonstrates the growing role of telecom technologies in different industries. Organizations and IT/OT experts need to keep up with these changes and consider their security implications.
- 25 марта 2021Industrial control systems (ICSs) are integral to smart factories, but gaps in the security of these systems could be exploited by malicious actors for cyberattacks. Enterprises should therefore address weak links in ICSs in their cybersecurity strategy.
- 05 августа 2020This research paper looks at protocol gateways, which translate various protocols used by different industrial devices and machinery, and provides insight into the security issues and vulnerabilities found in these devices as well as ways to secure them.
- 18 марта 2020As the use of IoT extends beyond the home and goes into the vast industrial landscape, the scale of threats likewise grows.
- 03 апреля 2019As manufacturing companies continue to adopt Industry 4.0, many environments could still be falling short on security with outdated systems, unpatched vulnerabilities, and unsecure files that leave them vulnerable to attacks.