- 25 марта 2020In 2019, cybercriminals looked at the malicious mobile routines that worked in the past and adjusted these to make them more sophisticated, persistent, and profitable online and offline.
- 16 января 2020An updated version of mobile malware FakeToken was found sending massive numbers of offensive messages to foreign countries.
- 13 декабря 2019Researchers found hundreds of malicious Android apps to steal users' information, install adware, and access devices via excessive permissions.
- 05 декабря 2019Google has provided an update stating that 80% of Android apps have adopted the HTTPS standard by default. HTTPS encrypts network traffic, preventing third parties from intercepting data from apps.
- 03 декабря 2019Researchers discovered a vulnerability in Android devices that allows malware to hijack legitimate apps. Using this vulnerability, cybercriminals could trick users into granting permissions to their malicious apps and provide openings for phishing pages.
- 27 ноября 2019Counterfeit apps were found carrying a new version of the Android banking trojan called Ginp to steal user login credentials and credit card details.
- 07 ноября 2019An Android bug allows threat actors to transfer a malicious application to a nearby Near Field Communication (NFC)-enabled device via the Android Beam.
- 30 сентября 2019A security researcher discovered that an unpatchable exploit in the bootrom of iOS devices, including iPhone 4S to iPhone X, can be used to jailbreak the devices.
- 30 августа 2019Stolen cellphones can lead to stolen information and credentials through the combination of both traditional crimes and phishing attacks.