- 22 de ноября de 2018As people prepare for Thanksgiving meals and Black Friday deals, cybercriminals prep to take advantage of the holidays to spread malware — and not holiday cheer — to unsuspecting victims with a spam campaign and a Black Friday phishing scam.
- 30 de октября de 2018Evasive network threats pose serious risks to enterprises. Learn about malicious network flow clustering—a machine learning-powered method for addressing concerns on network threats.
- 05 de сентября de 2018Cybercriminals hack legitimate email accounts to enter the IT premises of an organization and carry out attacks ranging from fraud and spying to information and identity theft. Find out how AI and machine learning can be used to outsmart email hackers.
- 21 de августа de 2018A Nigerian man was convicted after using phishing scams in an attempt to steal over $6 million dollars from employees of several targeted US colleges and universities.
- 19 de июля de 2018Threat data — enough of it — is critical to a machine learning system’s success in cybersecurity solutions. But is data quantity the be-all and end-all of effective machine learning?
- 18 de июля de 2018The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) issued a public service announcement (PSA) regarding the continued increase of Business Email Compromise (BEC) scams, which total global losses have already reached over US$12 billion in 2018.
- 12 de июля de 2018Addressing the need for a more efficient way to defend against spam in the early 2000s, the antispam industry turned to machine learning. The effect: Overall cyberdefense was enhanced to catch approximately 95 percent of spam.
- 09 de июля de 2018To comply with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation, many companies have improved their privacy policies. A new AI tool called Claudette is being used to assess these policies to see if they are compliant with the regulation.
- 25 de июня de 2018An old tactic is being used by cybercriminals to bypass Microsoft Office 365 (O365) filters for phishing emails. The technique, called ZeroFont, involves the manipulation of text font sizes to trick O365’s natural language processing.