Data Breach: A data breach is an incident wherein information is stolen or taken from a system without the knowledge or authorization of the system’s owner. A small company or a large organization may suffer a data breach. Ознакомиться со статьей
- 07 января 2020A web skimming attack was used to target a school administration software that handles school accounting, student fees, and online stores for K-12 and other educational institutions.
- 12 декабря 2019We break down the digital attacks against the oil and gas industry and its supply chain.
- 23 сентября 2019The nonprofit group Open Privacy Research Society recently publicized that the confidential medical and personally identifiable information (PII) of patients across Vancouver, Canada, is being leaked through the paging systems of hospitals in the area. What do
- 13 сентября 2019Identifying mission-critical information assets is essential in designing an effective security architecture. What assets demand the best defenses and protection?
- 11 июня 2019Two major breaches, one at the US Custom and Border Protection and another a a retro gaming site, highlight the need for effective data protection.
- 08 февраля 2019Our continued forays into the cybercriminal underground allowed us to see how the tactics and techniques used to attack financial organizations changed over the years.
- 30 января 2019In light of the massive data dump called Collection #1 and with more available for download and exchange in the underground, here are a few reminders for users and enterprises on how to mitigate threats on their personal information and enterprise assets.
- 29 октября 2018To move forward, we need to look into the past to figure out what the best course of action is. Take a trip down memory lane with this infographic to see how far we've come in securing the digital world.
- 02 октября 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.