- January 28, 2022This latest report features the ransomware threat landscape in the fourth quarter of 2021, and includes notable ransomware families and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted. This report also highlights two modern ransomware families that worked overtime during this period, Conti and LockBit.
- November 10, 2021Our research paper takes a close look at the cybermercenary group Void Balaur's services, activities, and targets.
- August 24, 2021Our research provides a detailed analysis of the new tools and techniques used by Earth Baku in its cyberespionage campaign against organizations in the Indo-Pacific region.
- July 13, 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.
- December 15, 2020We analyzed the tools, relationships, and behaviors used in a long-standing intrusion of a company after its security team observed malicious C&C traffic.
- November 26, 2020Many work-from-home employees use devices for personal and business purposes in home networks that are not as secure as that of the office. This article discusses the threats to unsecure IoT apps and provides ways to secure them.
- November 16, 2020We take a closer look at an emerging underground market that is driven by malicious actors who sell access to a gargantuan amount of stolen data, frequently advertised in the underground as “cloud of logs."
- October 06, 2020Bulletproof hosting (BPH) services have long been crucial parts of the cybercriminal infrastructure. How do they protect malicious activities, and how do cybercriminals use them to stay in business?
- September 01, 2020The provision of services, as well as the way criminals operate in the underground, have gone through many changes over the years to cater to the market’s different infrastructure demands.