- May 24, 2018VPNFilter malware has infected routers in more than 54 countries and can be used for attacks, intelligence collection, and destroying devices in a single command worldwide, affecting both enterprise and home networks.
- May 22, 2018A researcher found MEWKit targeting MyEtherWallet users in a phishing campaign, draining online wallets unnoticed through an automated transfer system, as well as getting their login and exchange credentials.
- May 16, 2018We delved into the rise and fall of Scan4You, the largest counter antivirus service in the underground, its operators, and the ties that bind them to other cybercriminals.
- May 08, 2018IP surveillance cameras provide certain conveniences, but control of this can fall into the wrong hands. What threats are there for these devices and what can be done to minimize risk?
- April 05, 2018This research examines the oft-overlooked infection vectors in today’s healthcare networks: exposed medical devices and supply chain attacks.
- January 25, 2018Few cybercrime groups throughout history have had as much disruptive power and lasting impact as the Lazarus Group. The group has had multiple operations over the years, most of which involve either disruption, sabotage, financial theft or espionage.
- December 05, 2017Today's increasingly interconnected environments pave the way for threats that will bank on systems' weaknesses for different forms of cybercrime. How can you prepare for the year ahead?
- November 22, 2017In light of the reported attacks and Proofs of Concepts (PoCs) leveraging Dynamic Data Exchange (DDE), Microsoft released Security Advisory 4053440 that provides guidance on securing DDE fields in Microsoft Office applications.
- November 06, 2017Nepal’s NIC Asia Bank fell victim to a BPC scheme that compromised the bank’s SWIFT systems.