- March 29, 2022Our research into cloud-based cryptocurrency mining sheds light on the malicious actor groups involved in this space, their ongoing battle for cloud resources, and the actual extent of the impact of their attacks.
- March 17, 2022We look back at the most significant security issues that emerged in 2021, with insights and recommendations to help organizations bolster their defenses.
Keeping a Close Watch: Trend Micro Specialized Cybersecurity Report for Latin America and the CaribbeanMarch 11, 2022In collaboration with the Cybersecurity Program of OAS/CICTE, we examine the cybersecurity challenges affecting member states of the OAS. These issues include ransomware and active attacks, threats related to remote work, and the risks brought about by the adoption of new technologies.
- February 15, 2022SMS PVA services allow their customers to create disposable user profiles or register verified accounts on many popular platforms. Unfortunately, criminals can misuse these services to conduct fraud or other malicious activities.
- January 28, 2022This latest report features the ransomware threat landscape in the fourth quarter of 2021, and includes notable ransomware families and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted. This report also highlights two modern ransomware families that worked overtime during this period, Conti and LockBit.
- November 10, 2021Our research paper takes a close look at the cybermercenary group Void Balaur's services, activities, and targets.
Earth Baku Returns: Uncovering the Upgraded Toolset Behind the APT Group’s New Cyberespionage CampaignAugust 24, 2021Our research provides a detailed analysis of the new tools and techniques used by Earth Baku in its cyberespionage campaign against organizations in the Indo-Pacific region.
- July 13, 2021Our two-year research provides insights into the life cycle of exploits, the types of exploit buyers and sellers, and the business models that are reshaping the underground exploit market.
- December 15, 2020We analyzed the tools, relationships, and behaviors used in a long-standing intrusion of a company after its security team observed malicious C&C traffic.