- 05 de octubre de 2017Our data shows a huge increase in home network attacks attempting cryptocurrency mining activities. This spike coincides with the recent rise in the value of major cryptocurrencies.
- 05 de septiembre de 2017ATM malware has become a mainstay in many cybercriminals’ arsenal due to its capability to steal money. In our joint efforts with Europol’s EC3, we explain in detail how criminals continue to leverage different ATM malware families and attack types.
- 24 de agosto de 2017A new attack targeting Ukraine uses a compromised web server to deliver malware.
- 18 de agosto de 2017KOVTER is one example of a constantly evolving malware. Initially starting out as a police ransomware, it eventually evolved into a much more effective and evasive fileless malware. Here is a closer look at KOVTER, and how organizations can lessen its impact.
- 06 de junio de 2017Chat platforms have become popular as office communication tools thanks to availability of APIs that allow users to integrate the apps. Can they be abused?
- 06 de marzo de 2017The Michelangelo virus scare remains a significant turning point for computer security, 25 years after its supposed major impact,
- 23 de noviembre de 2016As the holiday shopping season kicks in, retailers are more likely to be targeted by criminals that are after their point-of-sales (PoS) systems. Find out what kind of threats are out there and how you can defend against them.
- 27 de octubre de 2016As threats to mobile devices increase, developing good security habits becomes even more important. In this article, we detail current mobile threats and provide tips on how to secure mobile devices.
- 05 de septiembre de 2016It’s been almost a year after US merchants made the move to implement EMV payment technology. Is it really safe?