- 26 de agosto de 2016Three zero-day vulnerabilities were exposed after an attempted attack on a high-profile human rights activist’s iPhone. Apple responded quickly by releasing a patch to address the bugs.
- 09 de agosto de 2016A recent surge in tech support scams show that this particular method of coercion is still thriving. New tactics and avenues of attack deceive people who are more familiar with the traditional techniques. Find out how to spot and manage these scams.
- 18 de julio de 2016Cybercriminals are quick to cash in on the Poke-madness. Following the discovery of a malicious version of Pokemon GO app, a fake lockscreen app was recently discovered.
- 14 de julio de 2016Dallas-based Omni Hotels & Resorts announced that point-of-sales (PoS) systems at some of its properties were hit by malware targeting payment card information.
- 12 de julio de 2016A malicious version of the popular Pokemon Go app that comes with a remote access tool (RAT) was spotted. Here’s what we know.
- 27 de junio de 2016Apart from understanding the ransomware tactics and techniques beyond encryption, it is equally important to understand how they arrive in the environment.
- 09 de junio de 2016Researchers discovered an information-stealing and spying malware named Qarallax, a remote access trojan targeting Swiss nationals who use Skype to seek help with U.S. visa applications.
- 03 de junio de 2016Developers of the Android-based banking trojan Marcher updated the malware, adding major banks in United Kingdom to its list of targets.
- 28 de mayo de 2016How are cybercriminals using routers to obtain user information? Domain Name System (DNS) changer malware can be used on routers to redirect users to malicious versions of legitimate sites.