- 04 de enero de 2021This article aims to discuss the Linux threat landscape and examine how Linux has become an attractive target for attackers, as well as how it can be prone to a variety of threats and risks.
- 19 de octubre de 2020A watering hole campaign we dubbed as Operation Earth Kitsune is spying on users’ systems through compromised websites. Using SLUB and two new malware variants, the attacks exploit vulnerabilities including those of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- 24 de septiembre de 2020Our infographic shows how Trend Micro XDR is designed to combat threats like Ryuk using machine learning and analytics to correlate various events across multiple layers.
- 05 de junio de 2020PowerShell's ubiquity has made it one of the most common tools cybercriminals abuse to perpetrate attacks and deliver fileless malware to systems. Here's how to track and defend against them.
- 22 de abril de 2020Is your work-from-home set up secure? Here are a few signs to know if your devices have been hacked or infected with malware.
- 25 de marzo de 2020In 2019, cybercriminals looked at the malicious mobile routines that worked in the past and adjusted these to make them more sophisticated, persistent, and profitable online and offline.
- 24 de febrero de 2020The detected PowerGhost variant can remove anti-malware products, maintain persistence, and drop other components.
- 13 de febrero de 2020Before, the Emotet malware mostly spread through spam campaigns. Now, it can also propagate via Wi-Fi.
- 07 de febrero de 2020Trickbot and Emotet were concealed by using text from articles about #Trump and placing them in the file metadata.