- 04 de febrero de 2019We found a malicious app posing as Adobe Zii (a tool used to crack Adobe products) targeting macOS systems to mine cryptocurrency and steal credit card information.
- 12 de diciembre de 2018The notorious, disk-wiping worm Shamoon, also known as Disttrack, has reemerged with an updated version. Here’s what users and organizations need to know about this threat.
- 03 de diciembre de 2018We look at some of the defining moments in the threat landscape that helped steer organizations toward adding proactive incident response strategies to their cybersecurity defenses.
- 02 de octubre de 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- 12 de septiembre de 2018New variants of Mirai and Gafgyt botnets were found targeting well-known vulnerabilities using multiple exploits directed at enterprises for possible DDoS attacks, including the flaw used in the 2017 Equifax data breach.
- 30 de julio de 2018A new fileless malware utilizes Powershell and EternalBlue via WMI for propagation, infecting workstations and servers connected to a local server with a cryptocurrency miner and a DDos tool. Significant infections have been detected in North America and Europ
- 09 de julio de 2018A new Rakhni variant was found with the ability to decide whether to install ransomware or cryptominers. It also has a worm component, installs spyware, and can disable Windows Defender.
- 21 de junio de 2018Researchers found a new malware called MyloBot in the wild that features new attack and evasion techniques — as well as the ability to delete other existing malware in the infected system.