- 27 de mayo de 2015A recent string of website defacements call for the release of SpyEye creator Hamza Bendelladj, codename Bx1. Trend Micro, working law enforcement, facilitated his arrest in 2013. Two years after, why is his name still making waves?
- 26 de mayo de 2015It's been around a decade since we've been introduced to ransomware. Let's take a stroll down memory lane to see how it has evolved through some of the notable cases we've tackled through the years.
- 19 de mayo de 2015The biggest incidents in the first three months of 2015 showed that even the most security-savvy users and organizations are not immune to security threats. See how they affected established security measures in the Trend Micro 2015 1Q Security Roundup.
- 11 de mayo de 2015How steganography is used to hide actual malware code in images and HTML files.
- 05 de mayo de 2015How steganography is used by cybercriminals as a technique for hiding data in unexpected channels such as images or app icons, to avoid detection.
- 10 de abril de 2015A closer look at a one-man operation that managed to steal more than 22,000 credit card numbers in a month using PoS malware. Learn more about the changing dynamics of the underground PoS malware economy in this research paper.
- 08 de abril de 2015Security awareness is always the first step to digital safety. But what if cybercriminals used this sentiment to lure victims into downloading malware?
- 24 de marzo de 2015Sextortion operations aren't new, but a new modus operandi that makes use of malware and mobile devices is emerging in East Asia. This research paper offers an in-depth look at the operation, its perpetrators, as well as their tools and methods.
- 24 de marzo de 2015In an effort to prevent users from thinking that iOS 8 has exploitable flaws, Apple is reportedly cracking down on antimalware products in the iOS App Store. How will the move affect its users?