- 08 de abril de 2016Following a spate of attacks on the healthcare industry, the education sector, and other service providers, personalized attacks embraced by profit-driven scammers are now utilizing various malware.
- 29 de marzo de 2016InstaAgent scam app resurfaces in official app download stores with a different name, becoming popular like its predecessor.
- 29 de marzo de 2016A clever scam appears to involve the use of a traffic monitoring app to trick people into installing malware. More details here.
- 25 de marzo de 2016A unique data stealing malware has been discovered on USB devices. According to reports, it uses a special mechanism to avoid detection and analysis.
- 23 de marzo de 2016Microsoft is rolling out Office 2016 with an anti-macro malware feature. We tell you all about it and how to activate it.
- 17 de marzo de 2016A new Business Email Compromise (BEC) campaign has been found using $25 malware to target companies in the US, Middle East and Asia.
- 16 de marzo de 2016A new iOS malware that exploits Apple DRM flaws has been discovered—and it's one that could potentially affect “any device,” even non-jailbroken ones.
- 22 de febrero de 2016The Linux Mint website has been hacked and was found to be pointing to malicious ISOs that contained an IRC bot. What happened and who is affected?
- 19 de febrero de 2016A new crypto-ransomware type called Locky has been discovered riding on document-based macros and using infection techniques borrowed from the notorious banking malware DRIDEX.