- December 05, 2017MP's statement about sharing passwords comes under scrutiny. A series of tweets exposes the lax security habits of certain UK politicians.
- December 27, 2016Based on the incidents we saw in 2016 and glimpse of the future we made in our cybersecurity predictions for the coming year, here are the essential cybersecurity resolutions enterprises need to make in 2017.
- December 15, 2016Yahoo disclosed yet another breach that exposed 1 billion user accounts in August 2013. This comes shortly after it announced a smaller but significant hack last September.
- June 24, 20161.5 million active users of cloud-based backup firm, Carbonite, are forced to reset passwords following the recent discovery of a reused password attack.
- June 22, 2016Following spate of mega-breaches, unauthorized login attempts in several web services and online platforms rise, including recently-reported reused password attacks on Github and Citrix.
- June 03, 2016The FBI releases a security warning following a spate of mega breaches that involve social networking sites MySpace, Tumblr, and Fling.
- May 25, 2016Google’s Project Abacus aims to get rid of traditional password use on Android with the use of a variety of login metrics to create a more secure and convenient way to verify a user's identity.
- May 18, 2016Long time users of Linkedin users may very well need to change their passwords once more as a cybercriminal puts the email addresses and passwords of 117 million users up for sale.
- June 16, 2015Password managers have made the tedious task of managing multiple accounts easier with the use of a single repository of various login credentials locked behind a master password. But what if this, too, gets hacked?