Key Learning Objectives
- Understand what Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is
- Learn how it works and why it is so useful
Just 4 steps to complete the episode!
- 1.Watch the short 3-minute animated video with the children. Play it a few times!
- 2.Discuss the video with the children using our conversation guide to help you.
- 3.Ask each child to complete the Kahoot! Quiz below.
- 4.Print the Activity Sheet below as homework for the children.
What is Two-Factor Authentication?
Useful questions and answers to help you guide the conversation with kids
Why do you need to keep your information safe online?
Do you remember what a strong password looks like?
Ask for an example (they shouldn’t give their own personal passwords as examples!).
An example: MyDogLoves1Treat#Daily
What does 2FA mean?
Where can you find 2FA in an app or game to switch it on?
What does the word biometrics mean?
What two factors could you use to log in?
Take the Kahoot! Quiz
Homework Activity Sheet
Did you like the 2FA episode?
We would love your feedback! Our goal is to deliver the Cyber Academy program to as many children around the world as possible. If you have completed this episode with children at home or in school, then you are helping us reach our global goal!
Welcome to Trend Micro’s Internet Safety Series for Kids
Each Cyber Academy episode takes just 10-15 minutes to complete.
It is available for free, on demand for children age 7-10.
Start an episode today!
Each episode consists of:
- A short three-minute animated video
- A conversation guide to support teachers/parents (Q&A for kids)
- A Kahoot! Quiz to reinforce the learning
- A downloadable activity sheet to be used as homework
- Safety Settings
- Camera Safety
- Screen Time and Self Care
- Kindness Online
- Fake News