- October 07, 2020Mark Houpt, Chief Information Security Officer of DataBank, provides security insights that highlight challenges and learnings from both corporate and customer perspectives.
- August 20, 2020We look into developments in end-to-end deep learning for cybersecurity and provide insights into its current and future effectiveness.
- June 30, 2020Mark Liggett, CEO of Liggett Consulting and longtime IT and cybersecurity key player, sits down with Trend Micro to share his thoughts on the importance of taking into account connectivity and visibility in securing WFH setups.
- April 15, 2020Video conferencing apps provide many benefits, but they also present organizations with the challenge of ensuring that their employees — and the data they work with — remain secure when using these apps.
- February 04, 2020Advancements in technology continue to grow — and so do the techniques of cyberthreats. Learn how organizations can keep their evolving environments protected through dynamic and advanced security solutions.
- November 08, 2019We have developed a machine learning model called TrendX Hybrid Model that uses two training phases — pre-training and training — and allows us to correlate static and behavior features to improve detection rates and reduce false positives.
- October 24, 2019From powering video streaming, web-based apps, customer relationship management (CRM) systems, mobile banking, inventory, and big data analyses, the cloud is helping empower businesses of all sizes to focus on innovation rather than infrastructure.
- September 05, 2019The complexity of container infrastructure, if not properly accounted for, can pose serious security risks. To minimize risks when building in containers, we came up with six steps that developers can follow.
- August 16, 2019In a survey commissioned by Trend Micro, majority of the respondents shared their concern for the risks in implementing DevOps. Learn why consulting IT security teams in the initiatives can help bridge gaps between production and security.