News & Updates
- February 09, 2022The popularity of QR codes has created fertile ground for malicous actors to spruce up their malware tool kit for scams that steal not only personal information but also hard-earned assets that are impossible to recover once lost. We take a closer look at the different QR code-related scams and provide helpful tips on how to use QR codes safely.
- February 08, 2022The LockBit intrusion set, tracked by Trend Micro as Water Selkie, has one of the most active ransomware operations today. With LockBit’s strong malware capabilities and affiliate program, organizations should keep abreast of its machinations to effectively spot risks and defend against attacks.
- January 28, 2022This latest report features the ransomware threat landscape in the fourth quarter of 2021, and includes notable ransomware families and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted. This report also highlights two modern ransomware families that worked overtime during this period, Conti and LockBit.
- January 27, 2022Following 5G implementation in US airports, we discuss the technical features, security concerns, and potential risks this implementation carries for the industry and its customers, as well as provide some recommendations.
- January 20, 2022We analyze some existing and developing threats that target NAS devices of users and businesses.
- January 18, 2022More organizations are applying a DevOps thought-process and methodology to optimize software development. One of the main tools used in this process is a continuous integration (CI) tool, which automates the integration of code changes from multiple developers working on the same project.
- January 14, 2022We examined the potential risks associated with using the serverless environment service for secrets management.
- December 20, 2021Now that the reign of REvil has come to an end, it's time to regroup and strategize. What can organizations learn from REvil’s tactics? We review the rise, downfall, and future of its operations using insights into the group's arsenal and inner inner workings.
- December 16, 2021This article explores the major cloud-related security threats to the IoT and discusses recommendations to help address them Some pointers on how you can improve the security of your IoT-cloud infrastructure also follows.