- September 22, 2016DDoS attackers have gaming enterprises in their sights, but there are effective security strategies and solutions available to mitigate these attacks.
- July 20, 2016If you gotta catch 'em all, make sure that you do so safely. Here are some best practice tips to make sure you don't get poké-hacked.
- July 01, 2015Some of the more interesting numbers related to the growth of the video game industry: its market size, market value, and the gaming-related threats that are coming along for the ride.
- June 16, 2015Videogame mods are used as a way to tweak how a game looks, feels, and works. While not inherently bad, game mods do come with a fair share of risks. Case in point: recent incidents show that they're also being used as a way to deliver malware.
- January 29, 2015The video game industry's popularity and market size make it an ideal target for cybercriminals who see it as an ideal platform for stealing user accounts, invading privacy, and spreading malware. If you play online games, make sure you don't become a