News & Updates
- December 20, 2018Security plays a crucial role in creating and operating smart factories. By identifying the building blocks of IIoT security, organizations can plan and implement strong security measures for smart factory systems.
- December 20, 2018The modern cybercrime landscape has changed much from around a decade ago, when most criminals either built their own toolsets or hired other developers to create them.
- December 19, 2018As of 2018, global losses to BEC have exceeded US$12 billion. To keep abreast of the landscape that scammers are operating in, we look back on some of the noteworthy incidents and trends that made BEC a headline staple this year.
- December 17, 2018Data from Trend Micro’s managed detection and response shows how the cybersecurity policies of organizations are reflected by the threats they most often face.
- December 12, 2018The notorious, disk-wiping worm Shamoon, also known as Disttrack, has reemerged with an updated version. Here’s what users and organizations need to know about this threat.
- December 11, 2018Our security predictions for 2019 are based on our experts’ analysis of the progress of current and emerging technologies, user behavior, and market trends, and their impact on the threat landscape.
- December 06, 2018A pivotal change to adapt to technological advances like smart factories requires a huge budget, and one critical consideration is how to get the most value out of that investment. Integrators can begin by reevaluating their security.
- December 06, 2018Two Adobe Flash zero-day vulnerabilities using Microsoft documents are seen in an ongoing spam campaign. Users and enterprises using legacy systems are advised to patch immediately to prevent these critical flaws abused for possible attacks.
- December 04, 2018We looked into MQTT brokers and CoAP servers around the world to assess IoT protocol security. Learn how to prevent risks and secure machine-to-machine (M2M) communications over MQTT and CoAP in our research.