Cybercrime & Digital Threats
- 17 de mayo de 2019The cybercriminal group Magecart has struck again, this time injecting their payment card data-skimming script into the subscription page of Forbes Magazine.
- 17 de mayo de 2019Cybercriminal group ScarCruft has recently developed Bluetooth device-harvesting malware that collects Bluetooth device information such as names, device addresses, device types, as well as connection and authentication information.
- 09 de mayo de 2019A sophisticated Microsoft Exchange server backdoor gives hackers access to incoming and outgoing email. They would be able to intercept, redirect, and modify emails as well as send messages on behalf of the compromised victims.
- 08 de mayo de 2019The sustained prevalence of brand impersonation in phishing attacks is further demonstrated in a new report which listed the most impersonated brands in the first quarter of 2019.
- 07 de mayo de 2019A new ransomware dubbed MegaCortex has been targeting business networks across the world. The sudden surge in activity was noted by cybersecurity firms and researchers, and further investigation shows how complex this particular ransomware is.
- 06 de mayo de 2019More than 1.5 million malicious and spam emails were sent from thousands of compromised Office 365 accounts in March 2019 alone, a new report reveals.
- 03 de mayo de 2019Microsoft is changing their baseline for password-expiration policies in Windows. The proposal is a move from the previous policy that requires users to change their login passwords periodically.
- 02 de mayo de 2019BEC threat actors are expanding from their traditional enterprise victims toward nonprofit and religious organizations, with a recent incident involving a church.
- 30 de abril de 2019In an email sent to their customers on April 26, Docker reported that the online repository of their popular container platform suffered a data breach that affected 190,000 users.