Noticias de seguridad
- 04 de mayo de 2023This report provides an overview of the notable email threats of the past year to help organizations better understand the ever-changing threat landscape. We detail the top email threats of 2022, including the 39.9 million high-risk email threats that we detected using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security platform, a security solution that supplements email providers’ built-in security.
- 27 de abril de 2023In this feature, we look at how the prompt investigation of warning signs can help block possible major cyberattacks. We also detail the specific security gaps of one organization that can serve as a cautionary tale for other businesses to constantly secure their systems against ransomware attacks.
- 03 de abril de 2023We explore three differently sized criminal groups to determine how they compare to similarly sized legitimate businesses in terms of how they are organized. We also discuss the advantages of knowing the size of a target criminal organization for cybercrime investigators.
- 31 de marzo de 2023The zero trust security model, which assumes that everything and everyone is a potential threat, is an approach to security that is becoming increasingly popular, especially in and for cloud-native environments.
- 29 de marzo de 2023Our research identifies sensitive environmental variables in the Microsoft Azure environment that, when leaked, can be used by malicious actors to compromise the entire serverless environment.
- 28 de marzo de 2023We looked into professional and business networking platform LinkedIn and how cybercriminals abuse the platform to victimize users and companies, and how they monetize posted personal, career, and organizational information.
- 16 de marzo de 2023In this article, we briefly detail what IPFS is and how it works at the user level, before providing up to date statistics about the current usage of IPFS by cybercriminals, especially for hosting phishing content. We will also discuss emerging new cybercrime activities abusing the IPFS protocol and detail how cybercriminals already consider IPFS for their deeds.
- 15 de marzo de 2023Backed by threat actors from Conti, Royal ransomware is poised to wreak havoc in the threat landscape, starting strong by taking a spot among the most prolific ransomware groups within three months since it was first reported. Combining new and old techniques and quick evolution, it is likely to remain a big player in the threat landscape in the future.
- 07 de marzo de 2023Nuestro informe anual de ciberseguridad arroja luz sobre las principales preocupaciones de seguridad que surgieron y prevalecieron en 2022.