News & Updates
- December 02, 2021What would shopping and retail be like in the future? We considered today's technologies to predict what’s in store for retail in 2030 and what that means for security.
- December 01, 2021Assumed to be the successor of the Ryuk ransomware, Conti is currently one of the most notorious active ransomware families used in high-profile attacks. Know all about this ransomware family and protect your company against this threat.
- November 30, 2021We examine an emerging business model that involves access brokers selling direct access to organizations and stolen credentials to other malicious actors.
- November 23, 2021This latest report examines the landscape of ransomware families, both legacy and more modern threats, in the third quarter of 2021. Our tracking and investigation covered the families themselves and the types of industries and enterprises that were targeted.
- November 16, 2021We looked into the security of kubectl plug-ins in Krew and how supply chains' projects can be at risk.
- November 10, 2021Our research paper takes a close look at the cybermercenary group Void Balaur's services, activities, and targets.
- October 25, 2021Using Trend Micro Cloud One™ – Conformity data, we looked at the top 10 Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure services with the highest misconfiguration rates with regard to the implementation of Cloud Conformity rules.
- October 20, 2021Read about the impact of ransomware to critical industries in 1H, how modern ransomware operators gain initial access to organizations, and what decision-makers can do to defend against this menacing threat.
- October 08, 2021Our new report maps the vulnerable cracks in cloud native application security, and shows how this is a growing concern that enterprises should devote time and resources to secure.