Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 08 dezembro 2017Several threat actors are actively exploiting CVE-2017-11882 to deliver a plethora of threats, including the information-stealing Loki, Pony/FAREIT, and a lockscreen with a ransom note that resembles Bad Rabbit's.
- 06 dezembro 2017An attacker or cybercriminal’s toolbox would not be complete without vulnerabilities and exploits. We look back at some of 2017's most egregious security flaws, and their impact users and businesses.
- 06 dezembro 2017A collection of vulnerabilities dubbed Mailsploit has put numerous users of popular mail clients at risk. The vulnerabilities allow attackers to spoof practically any email undetected.
- 29 novembro 2017Apple released a quick workaround for a bug that allows malicious actors to bypass the security of the macOS High Sierra 10.13 operating system and take full control of the computer.
- 28 novembro 2017Western European, UK, French, German, and US cities exposed. Are your connected devices searchable on the internet? Find out what you are risking.
- 23 novembro 2017Just in time for Black Friday: AliExpress was found to have a vulnerability that could have allowed attackers to display a fake coupon designed to phish sensitive information from shoppers.
- 21 novembro 2017Intel has released a security advisory on November 20 after discovering vulnerabilities in its remote administrative feature called the Management Engine (ME), along with the Server Platform Services (SPS) and the Trusted Execution Engine (TXE).
- 02 novembro 2017Oracle released an emergency fix for a highly critical vulnerability found in its widely-used enterprise identity management system that allows an attacker to access enterprise software remotely without authentication.
- 27 outubro 2017Vulnerabilities found in maritime communications systems could potentially allow attackers to access sensitive data and systems.