Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 02 fevereiro 2018In a security alert posted on its website on January 31, The South Korean Computer Emergency Response Team (KR-CERT) warned of a zero-day vulnerability in Adobe Flash player that could be maliciously exploited.
- 01 fevereiro 2018New vulnerabilities in a gas station software that could allow attackers to pull off a variety of malicious attacks, which includes shutting down fuel pumps, hijacking credit card payments, and taking control of systems connected to a gas station.
- 23 janeiro 2018In a security-related incident, a security researcher discovered a bug that allows an attacker to bypass the Uber app's two-factor authentication (2FA) feature.
- 19 janeiro 2018A discovered bug dubbed as ChaiOS can cause the iMessage app to crash or reboot repeatedly.
- 16 janeiro 2018Cybercriminals are already taking advantage of the news surrounding Meltdown and Spectre. SmokeLoader malware was spotted spreading via a fake patch for the vulnerabilities .
- 11 janeiro 2018Rockwell Automation released a firmware update for its MicroLogix 1400 programmable logic controllers (PLCs) to resolve a potentially serious vulnerability.
- 08 janeiro 2018Multiple vulnerabilities and a hard-coded backdoor were discovered in Western Digital’s My Cloud network attached storage (NAS) devices that could allow remote attackers to gain unrestricted root access.
- 04 janeiro 2018Microsoft, Linux, Google, and Apple started rolling out patches addressing design flaws in processor chips that security researchers named Meltdown and Spectre. What are they, and how can they affect users?
- 11 dezembro 2017Security researchers at the University of Birmingham found that several banking apps were susceptible to man-in-the-middle (MitM) attacks through a vulnerability in the way they handle encrypted communications, which can let attackers steal credentials.