Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 23 março 2018Security researchers discovered critical zero-day vulnerabilities in some products created by ManageEngine, a software company that creates software designed to manage IT assets.
- 22 março 2018Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has released a statement following CTS Labs’ discovery of a set of vulnerabilities that affect some of its processors.
- 20 março 2018As environments become progressively interconnected, threats become increasingly complicated. The top security events of the past year make this apparent — and their repercussions make the implementation of smart protections all the more important.
- 13 março 2018A new research demonstrated a proof-of-concept attack they named “Mosquito,” which can exfiltrate data from online and air-gapped computers using speakers and headphones.
- 07 março 2018Researchers have discovered a vulnerability in the mail transfer agent (MTA) Exim. If exploited, attackers could execute arbitrary code on vulnerable servers remotely. Exim has already released a patch for this and urges everyone to update immediately.
- 06 março 2018An update of the Spectre attacks called SgxPectre can obtain data from Intel's SGX enclaves, which are supposedly secure repositories for sensitive and valuable data.
- 27 fevereiro 2018Vulnerabilities in Facebook’s Account Kit and how it's implemented by Tinder can potentially let hackers take over Tinder accounts using only the victim’s phone number. How can DevOps figure in the equation?
- 27 fevereiro 2018A new campaign exploiting CVE-2018-4878 involves the use of malicious spam — specifically with a spam email that with an embedded link that directs the recipient to a Microsoft Word lure document.
- 26 fevereiro 2018We delved into 2017’s most notable threats to see what lies ahead in the mobile landscape, and what users and organizations can do to navigate it in 2018 and beyond.