Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 01 junho 2018Vulnerabilities in the popular open-source management software Git could be abused to trawl contents of a repository memory and execute a code with a malicious hook.
- 23 maio 2018Researchers reported that a bug in the Comcast website revealed a customer’s full address, Wi-Fi name and password, simply by entering the customer ID and a part of the subscription address.
- 22 maio 2018A researcher found MEWKit targeting MyEtherWallet users in a phishing campaign, draining online wallets unnoticed through an automated transfer system, as well as getting their login and exchange credentials.
- 22 maio 2018Researchers found an online demonstration tool that can be exploited to get highly accurate real time location data of unsuspecting users.
- 16 maio 2018Researchers found an ongoing campaign targeting an EOL server to mine Electroneum cryptocurrency.
- 15 maio 2018Attackers can extract messages from encrypted emails using the eFail attack, which exploits known vulnerabilities. Several of the most widely used email clients are affected.
- 09 maio 2018Equifax submitted a report outlining the extent of the 2017 data breach of their systems, stating that hackers stole approximately 2.4 million PII and document scans.
- 07 maio 2018Just a few months after Spectre and Meltdown, researchers discovered a new set of vulnerabilities in Intel chips called Spectre New Generation.
- 04 maio 2018Security researchers discovered an RCE vulnerability in more than a million home fiber routers.