Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 31 outubro 2018The FBI advised businesses to implement measures against Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) brute force attacks. While considered a useful remote administration tool, cybercriminals also abuse it. Ways to defend against these threats.
- 25 outubro 2018The average organization takes over 30 days to patch operating systems and software, and longer for more complex business applications and systems. This infographic shows how virtual patching solutions can help mitigate threats from vulnerabilities.
- 03 outubro 2018Security researchers further shed light on VPNFilter’s additional modules whose capabilities could’ve been used for future attacks, while a new IoT botnet has emerged - Torii.
- 02 outubro 2018Here’s a closer look at the challenges enterprises are confronted with when adopting a more robust cybersecurity strategy, and how managed detection and response can help address them.
- 25 setembro 2018An unscheduled Adobe security bulletin patches several critical and important flaws in Acrobat and Reader. Users are encouraged to implement proper patching procedures to prevent incidents.
- 13 setembro 2018Security researchers uncovered a new exploit kit, which they’ve named Fallout, delivering downloader trojans, potentially unwanted applications (PUAs), and notably the GandCrab ransomware.
- 12 setembro 2018New variants of Mirai and Gafgyt botnets were found targeting well-known vulnerabilities using multiple exploits directed at enterprises for possible DDoS attacks, including the flaw used in the 2017 Equifax data breach.
- 29 agosto 2018Enterprises are increasingly using hybrid environments, but this move can come with risks and challenges especially for organizations adopting DevOps. How can hybrid cloud security fit naturally into development processes?
- 28 agosto 2018A review of the first half of 2018 shows a threat landscape that not only has constant and familiar features but also has morphing and uncharted facets: Ever-present threats steadily grew while emerging ones used stealth.