Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- 23 julho 2019The US Department of Education released a security advisory on ERP vulnerabilities after 62 institutions were infiltrated, stealing students' IDs to create fake accounts.
- 19 julho 2019A quick review of some of the most destructive cyberattacks and data breaches over the past few years show just how much damage unpatched vulnerabilities can inflict on an organization.
- 10 julho 2019Two vulnerabilities, assigned CVE-2019-9629 and CVE-2019-9630, were uncovered in Sonatype’s Nexus Repository Manager (NXRM) — an open-source governance platform used by DevOps professionals.
- 26 junho 2019Kubernetes announced the discovery of CVE-2019-11246, a high-severity vulnerability affecting the command-line interface kubectl, during an ongoing third-party security audit.
- 21 junho 2019Dell urges users to update the vulnerable SupportAssist tool built into its business and home machines. The privilege escalation vulnerability could allow hackers control over Dell computers running Windows, if left unpatched.
- 20 junho 2019Oracle published an out-of-band security alert advisory on CVE-2019-2729, a zero-day deserialization vulnerability via XMLDecoder in Oracle WebLogic Server Web Services.
- 18 junho 2019A Netflix researcher uncovered four critical vulnerabilities — CVE-2019-11477, CVE-2019-11478, CVE-2019-5599, and CVE-2019-11479 — within the TCP implementations on Linux and FreeBSD kernels.
- 14 junho 2019Two hacking groups have been spotted attacking vulnerable Exim email servers, trying to exploit CVE-2019-10149. One group uses a public internet server, and another a server on the dark web.
- 31 maio 2019A security researcher, going by the handle SandboxEscaper, published an exploit code for a zero-day vulnerability in Windows' Task Scheduler utility. Here's what you need to know.