- 25 setembro 2014The Bash vulnerability was reportedly already being exploited in the wild, only several hours after news first broke out. At least one sampled malware is capable of launching distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks.
- 25 setembro 2014While iOS users may not be as exposed to malicious apps, this does not mean that it is an impenetrable system. Beyond malware, risks and threats designed to affect Apple's mobile OS abound. Here some of the cases we've recorded.
- 29 agosto 2014Point of sales (PoS) malware in the form of BlackPOS have been seen in the wild, masquerading as an antimalware service. Our analysis found new code designed to avoid easy detection.
- 28 agosto 2014A new variant of the backdoor BIFROSE, known for its keylogging techniques, was found in an attack against a device manufacturer. The malware was already elusive back in 2010, but its use of TOR to reach its servers makes it even harder to track.
- 27 agosto 2014“Windows 9 Free Download!“ sounds too good to be true but cybercriminals still use bait like this to get you to install adware on your computer.
- 27 agosto 2014Mobile malware continues to rise and vary - ransomware and bitcoin-mining malware emerge. Vulnerabilities in Android abound. Our review of the first half of 2014 reveals these results.
- 26 agosto 2014Learn about the biggest mobile threats and more from the first half of 2014.
- 14 agosto 2014Scrutinize that Google Drive or Dropbox link before clicking. Spam could be used to distribute backdoors; in this case, the message includes a link that points to a Google Drive URL.
- 12 agosto 2014A closer look at the security landscape during 2Q 2014, as various industry players turned the tables on cyber attacks such as Heartbleed and DDoS.