- 11 março 2015Is your Android device updated? Here's a look into the different Android versions, the major flaws that affected them, and the new security features on the latest version.
- 11 março 2015This research paper discusses how PoS RAM scrapers infect systems and exfiltrate stolen data, and provides a list of strategies and techologies that can be used to defend against the threat.
- 09 março 2015BEDEP malware has recently gained notoriety in the threat landscape after it played a part in two different zero-day exploits affecting Adobe Flash in early 2015. This technical paper tackles its routines and capabilities, as well as its impact.
- 27 fevereiro 2015A year ago, we predicted that boundaries will be blurred when it comes to cybercrime and targeted attacks. With the steady rise of consumerization in the workplace, mobile devices will increasingly be abused to get to an attacker's target.
- 26 fevereiro 2015An Android Trojan app called PowerOffHijack, which originated from Chinese app stores, was found tricking users into believing that their devices were turned off though they're actually powered on.
- 18 fevereiro 2015PoS malware has affected a number of companies and individuals in the US in 2014, and it still continues to evolve. Learn how a powerful endpoint security solution can protect your organization from this threat.
- 12 fevereiro 20152014 Annual Security Roundup: 2014 was the year of mega breaches, hard-to-patch vulnerabilities, and thriving cybercriminal underground economies.
- 06 fevereiro 2015Trend Micro researchers have discovered two spyware apps that are designed to work on iOS 7, with functions that allow it to gather data, as well as start voice recordings in the background.
- 22 janeiro 2015A new zero-day vulnerability has been discovered that affects the most current version of Adobe Flash.