- 21 outubro 2014We've seen malware that takes advantage of cloud-based sharing sites such as DropBox, Sendspace, and Evernote. Add Google Drive to that list. We recently came across malware that uses Google Drive as one way of siphoning information from its victims.
- 20 outubro 2014As news about the Ebola pandemic flooded the Internet, cybercriminals and have seized the opportunity to use the popularity of the topic as bait to lure unsuspecting victims to pages that could be used to steal their information and credentials.
- 17 outubro 2014Proof-of-concept malware that leverages flaws in USB drives has been made available. It was supposedly released to address the security issue, but the code could also be used and manipulated by bad guys. What do you need to know about BadUSB?
- 15 outubro 2014Around a year after the massive Target data breach, two more well-known brands have confirmed that they have been breached through infected point-of-sale systems.
- 14 outubro 2014Right on the heels of the Shellshock comes another threat that targets Mac users. Known as iWORM, this malware connects to a C&C server, allowing it to perform actions ranging from information theft and file downloads to configuration changes.
- 03 outubro 2014Earlier this year, a website was compromised and used to spread online baking malware to approximately 7,000 victims in a span of two hours. This video describes how the site was compromised, the details of the attack, and the capabilities of the payloads.
- 01 outubro 2014A look at the scope and scale of the threats that can be found on Twitter, including tweets that point to malicious URLs, phishing attacks.
- 26 setembro 2014The evolution of PoS RAM Scraper malware, from their humble beginnings to the industrialized threats that they've become.
- 26 setembro 2014Shellshock update: more attacks that exploit the Shellshock vulnerability have been detected, including exploit attempts in Brazil that seem to be targeting government institutions.