Malware: Malware is a general category of malicious code that includes viruses, worms and Trojan horse programs. Consulte Mais informação
- 21 junho 2022In this report, we highlight the notable email threats of 2021, including over 33.6 million high-risk email threats (representing a 101% increase from 2020’s numbers) that we’ve detected using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security platform.
- 15 fevereiro 2022SMS PVA services allow their customers to create disposable user profiles or register verified accounts on many popular platforms. Unfortunately, criminals can misuse these services to conduct fraud or other malicious activities.
- 23 agosto 2021Linux powers many cloud infrastructures today. However, it is not immune to threats and risks. We discuss several pressing security issues including malware and vulnerabilities that compromise Linux systems in the first half of 2021.
- 27 abril 2021These tools were intended for use in security research and other authorized purposes. However, cybercriminals have found a way to exploit them for ransomware campaigns. What are some of these tools and how exactly are they weaponized?
- 02 março 2021We discuss the notable email threats of 2020 that we found using the Trend Micro Cloud App Security solution, including over 16.7 million high-risk email threats, in addition to those detected by cloud email services’ built-in security.
- 26 janeiro 2021Este artigo tem como objetivo discutir o cenário de ameaças do Linux e examinar como ele se tornou um alvo atraente para invasores, bem como pode estar sujeito a uma variedade de ameaças e riscos.
- 19 outubro 2020A watering hole campaign we dubbed as Operation Earth Kitsune is spying on users’ systems through compromised websites. Using SLUB and two new malware variants, the attacks exploit vulnerabilities including those of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- 24 setembro 2020Our infographic shows how Trend Micro XDR is designed to combat threats like Ryuk using machine learning and analytics to correlate various events across multiple layers.
- 05 junho 2020PowerShell's ubiquity has made it one of the most common tools cybercriminals abuse to perpetrate attacks and deliver fileless malware to systems. Here's how to track and defend against them.