- 21 janeiro 2015Official releases of the popular online games League of Legends and Path of Exile were found laced with PlugX, a remote access Trojan (RAT) that can spy and steal information from affected systems.
- 07 janeiro 2015A look at the notable mobile threats and trends that affected Android and iOS platforms during the second half of 2014: the growth of mobile malware, the top mobile threats, and more.
- 06 janeiro 2015Looking back at the biggest security stories and issues of 2014, how they affected users and various industries, and what we can learn from them.
- 18 dezembro 2014Planning on catching a flick for the holidays? Make sure cybercriminals don't catch you with your guard down. Here's a list of threats that take advantage of the seasons most popular releases.
- 11 dezembro 2014PoS malware has evolved rapidly over the past few years, targeting mostly big retail companies from which they could obtain large chunks of data. See how PoS systems—and how the malware that targets them—works, and how to defend against them.
- 06 dezembro 2014A look into the other WIPALL malware variants that may be linked to the Sony Pictures incident, including a variant that disables the running antivirus application and another that displays a warning message.
- 05 dezembro 2014How did hackers manage to drop a “warning“ wallpaper into Sony Pictures' office computers? With a malware family that we've seen before.
- 02 dezembro 2014A look into the threat landscape during the third quarter of 2014 reveals the loopholes and vulnerabilities in often overlooked targets such as routers and PoS systems that were used as attack vectors.
- 28 novembro 2014A new point-of-sale (PoS) malware family has been detected, which is making the rounds just in time for this year’s holiday shopping weekend.