Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- May 27, 2021The 4G/5G campus network demonstrates the growing role of telecom technologies in different industries. Organizations and IT/OT experts need to keep up with these changes and consider their security implications.
- April 13, 2021The IoT has opened new avenues for creating and consuming media and entertainment. To fully benefit from these innovations, users must be aware of and deal with the risks that devices could bring into their homes.
- April 07, 2021We discuss the challenges that organizations face in managing endpoint and server patches.
- March 04, 2021What happens to an unpatched or vulnerable application or organization’s IT infrastructure? Here's how virtual patching helps enterprises address vulnerability and patch management woes.
- March 03, 2021Malicious attacks have consistently been launched on weak points in the supply chain. Like all attacks, these will evolve into more advanced forms. Software development, with multiple phases that could be placed at risk, is particularly vulnerable.
- February 23, 2021The upheavals of 2020 challenged the limits of organizations and users, and provided openings for malicious actors. A robust cybersecurity posture can help equip enterprises and individuals amid a continuously changing threat landscape.
- January 04, 2021This article aims to discuss the Linux threat landscape and examine how Linux has become an attractive target for attackers, as well as how it can be prone to a variety of threats and risks.
- September 08, 2020Given the increasing use by enterprises of contactless security solutions, the security of the devices that themselves are meant to control access to premises should be of prime consideration.
- August 26, 2020Our 2020 Midyear Security Roundup delves into the pertinent challenges faced amid a pandemic, including Covid-19-related threats and targeted ransomware attacks. Read more as we share how to secure systems in this increasingly precarious landscape.