Vulnerabilities & Exploits
- March 25, 2020Notorious IoT malware Mirai has seen a recent increase in updates as a new variant emerges and a new vulnerability is targeted.
- March 24, 2020An RCE vulnerability affecting Windows have been discovered, with Microsoft rating its severity as critical.
- March 11, 2020A WordPress GDPR plugin for managing cookies exposed sites to a vulnerability that allowed privilege escalation.
- February 25, 2020Complex and persistent threats riddled the cybersecurity landscape of 2019. Ransomware attacks found a niche in high-profile targets, while phishing scams came up with novel subterfuges.
- February 21, 2020The ThemeGrill Demo Importer plugin was found to leave nearly 100,000 WordPress websites vulnerable to threats.
- January 20, 2020On January 17, Microsoft published an advisory (ADV200001) warning users about CVE-2020-0674, a remote code execution (RCE) vulnerability involving Microsoft’s Internet Explorer (IE) web browser.
- January 17, 2020Security researchers have released PoCs for critical vulnerability CurveBall (CVE-2020-0601).
- January 08, 2020Researchers uncovered an information disclosure vulnerability (designated as CVE-2019-1463) affecting Microsoft Access, which occurs when the software fails to properly handle objects in memory.
- December 16, 2019What is the current state of SCADA vulnerabilities? Staying informed is essential in the fight against exploits and cyberattacks with real-world consequences.