News & Updates
- January 21, 2021We discuss the behaviors and external indicators of some phishing campaigns that we observed from the latter part of December 2020 to the first weeks of January 2021.
- January 04, 2021This article aims to discuss the Linux threat landscape and examine how Linux has become an attractive target for attackers, as well as how it can be prone to a variety of threats and risks.
- December 28, 2020Cybercriminals use legitimate-looking domains in their phishing-and-scam schemes in an effort to lure more victims and avoid early detection.
- December 18, 2020We discovered a Negasteal variant that uses hastebin to filelessly deliver Crysis ransomware to the victim's system.
- December 15, 2020We analyzed the tools, relationships, and behaviors used in a long-standing intrusion of a company after its security team observed malicious C&C traffic.
- December 10, 2020The integration of the IoT and cloud computing poses new possibilities for industries. It is important not to overlook their respective security risks and the measures to take against them when the two technologies converge.
- December 08, 2020The seismic events of 2020 have created long-lasting changes in work environments across the globe, and opened up new attack avenues for cybercriminals. Cybersecurity will help enterprises and ordinary users adapt safely to these new conditions.
- November 26, 2020Many work-from-home employees use devices for personal and business purposes in home networks that are not as secure as that of the office. This article discusses the threats to unsecure IoT apps and provides ways to secure them.
- November 23, 2020The big move to the cloud has already happened for majority of enterprises and organizations who are invested in providing unhampered, future-proof services. But how can they prioritize visibility in a cloud-first world?